Join the Utah Fusion All-Stars family!
520 S 850 E, Lehi, UT 84043
If you would like schedule a tryout, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (801) 616-3605!
2018-19 Tryouts for our Lehi Location
Utah Fusion All-Stars will hold tryouts for the 2017-18 season on Thursday, May 10th at the following times:
- Ages 6 and under: 5:30 PM
- Ages 7-8: 6 PM
- Ages 9-11: 6:30 PM
- Ages 12-14: 7:30 PM
- Ages 15-18: 8:30 PM
All tryouts will be held at the Utah Fusion All-Stars gym, located at 520 South 850 East, Lehi, UT 84043.
If you are unable to attend a regularly-scheduled tryout and are interested in joining Utah Fusion All-Stars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 616-3605 to schedule another time to tryout. As always, you're welcome to contact us today for more information.
Utah Fusion All-Stars is proud to offer a team for EVERY CHILD and EVERY LEVEL! We offer teams from beginners to advanced cheerleaders, all ages and levels 1-5! Tryouts are FREE and EVERY CHILD who tries out will be placed on a team!
For more information, to try out some of our classes, or visit our gym, please contact us today or email us at email@example.com.
2018-19 Information Packet
Please contact us today if you are interested in our 2018-19 Information Packet!
Frequently Asked Questions
What will my child need to know for tryouts?
- We invite BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES to come and try-out for our program!
- No experience is necessary, and every child will be placed on a team!
- At try-outs, our coaching staff will separate the kids into groups depending in their age. Each group will warm up, stretch, learn some cheer jumps, as well as have the opportunity to warm up their tumbling skills.
- Children will try-out in groups of two or three based on their level of experience.
- Fusion will contact everyone who participated in tryouts to notify them of team placement!
- REMEMBER, EVERY CHILD WHO TRIES OUT, WILL BE PLACED ON A TEAM!
- Your child will also have the option to be placed on two teams, as a cross-over participant. The monthly tuition cost to be a cross-over competitor is the same.
- Once a child is placed on a team, we realize that some students will gain skills quickly and may advanced in their tumbling throughout the summer. A child may have the opportunity to be moved up to a different level team if they gain the skills to be on that team.
- Please have children wear comfortable, form-fitting clothing that will be easy for them to move around in!
- Parents or guardians are required to be at try-outs to sign your children in! Children without their parents will not be able to participate in our try-outs!
Can Parents Watch the Try-Outs?
- We will be holding a closed try-out this year. While your child is learning the try-out material, we will be having an informational parent meeting, where you will receive information about our program. This is also a great time to come with questions!