How much is the program?
- Tuition is $90-$135 per month depending on team placement.
- Tuition includes 3-5 hours of classes each week, as well as a tumbling class. No additional classes are required.
When is practice?
- Practices are held Monday through Friday depending on what team your child is placed on.
- Cheer practice is held twice a week and will include: stunting, dancing, jumps, motions, and competition routine practice.
- Once a week, each team will have a tumbling class that will focus on what they need for their competition routines. They will receive basic to advanced tumbling depending on what level they are at from a certified tumbling Instructor.
When do boys practice?
- Boys who join our cheer teams are called our “stunt men.” They will practice once a week with the cheerleaders, depending on what team they are on, they will also receive weight and conditioning training with a certified instructor once a week, and they will participate in one of our tumbling classes once a week.
- Tuition for “stunt men” is $80 a month.
Please contact us today if you have additional questions or would like more information on pricing and scheduling.